- Installation compartment panel
- Sink module
- Service panel with sanitary installation
- Pillar for cell add-on part
- Service duct with panels, glass shelf and integrated rail for add-on parts
- Service panel
- Multipurpose upright
Our service spine gives the designer a basis for designing the laboratory environment and provides a large variety of options for different designs and rapid changes. The service spine is an autonomous unit and can be combined with freely selectable bench frames to form a wall bench or a double work bench.
The accessory rail for suitable accessories
The accessory rail below the service panel level is used for fitting useful accessories such as shelves, scaffold poles and towel rail. These „helpers“ can be moved over all grids and securely fastened.
Configuration details of the service spine
The level above the service panels can be used as a reagent repository.
For floor-mounted services supply of:
- Wall benches
- Double benches
- Laboratory devices on mobile tables or underbench constructions
- Floor-mounted laboratory devices
- Design versions for genetical engineering areas
- Modular fastening of cell add-on parts to the multipurpose uprights, e.g. reagent repositories, instrument shelfs, suspended cabinets, scaffold points, etc.
- Tool-free installation of supplementary service duct add-on parts such as pegboard, monitor arm, pipette holder, paper towel dispenser, universal storage area, etc.