Service ceiling for flexible laboratories
It is becoming increasingly important that users are able to adapt the laboratory quickly to their changing needs. The Waldnerservice ceiling is the first unit to integrate all liquid laboratory services as well as gases, electricity, data supply lines, lighting, ventilation and supply and waste air ducts, and enables the laboratory to be adapted easily to new requirements so it can be used efficiently and variably.
The service ceiling simplifies laboratory building planning
Entire floors can be covered with the service ceiling and can be restructured as required due to the grid-analogous sectioning, without interfering with the basic structures of the building. The costs for restructuring rooms are considerably reduced compared with conventional laboratory furniture systems.
Connecting the office to the laboratory
New areas can be created using the service ceiling segments. Installations are changed from the nearest connection blocks. With our partition wall system, the office and the laboratory can operate side by side.
Only one on-site service transfer point
The service ceiling is supplied by an on-site service transfer point and equipped with connection points that are distributed over a freely definable area and connect to the movable service modules at the individual workplaces. This saves costs since it is not necessary to coordinate different trades.
- Ceiling supply system for laboratories with a highly flexible, modular design of the individual branches
- Suitable for all types of laboratories, such as chemical, analytical or physical laboratories
- For laboratories with flexible requirements
- Integration of all building Services in the laboratory such as ventilation systems with control, power supply, lighting and services supply
- Individual adaption of the size to the building grid
- Very short installation times at the construction sit