Waldner are now Hiring!
Due to our continuous growth, we at Waldner Ireland are looking for an
to join our team.
The Successful candidate will be involved from the beginning to the end of a projects as part of the technical department, liaising with the tendering department and the sales team .
• Reading all the tender documents and selecting carefully the relevant information
• Analysing the solutions and developing the list of required information and clarifications
• Liaise with customers for any technical clarifications.
•Creating virtual models of laboratories, the preliminary drawings will be done using Revit and as built drawings using AutoCAD
• Develop the list of quantities for pricing request using Excel
• Check if the offer received is matching the drawings and request and also raise a flag if any possible issues
• On-site technical co-ordination
• Sales team support
• Describing the daily status of projects and making weekly reports
• Other duties may be assigned on an ad hoc basis
• Technical ability required / has a technical background
• Attention to details
• understands the importance of deadlines
• Ambitious and curious to absorb knowledge
• Good communications skills
• Minimum 2 years required AutoCAD design
• Revit experience it’s an advantage / can be also acceptable if other 3D programs were used previously
• Laboratory design industry experience advantage but not necessary.
If you are interested & would like more information, please send your CV to email@example.com